Mercedes-AMG and Cigarette Racing Have Teamed Up Again With the Marauder 50 AMG
When you want Terran speed; you drive your Mercedes-AMG down to your Cigarette Racing Marauder 50-AMG!
Mercedes-AMG and Cigarette Racing have teamed up again this year with the Cigarette Racing Team 50’ Marauder AMG boat, inspired by the stunning Mercedes-AMG GT R. The two legendary performance brands are proud to celebrate 10 years of collaboration with this sleek new boat unveiled today at the Miami International Boat Show.
The new Mercedes-AMG 50’ Marauder AMG boat is making its world premiere at the 2017 Miami Boat Show
- Designed for high-speed and further improved dynamics, carbon-fiber was employed extensively in the design to help shed more than 1,300 pounds.
- The deck, cockpit and consoles were developed using advanced laminate analysis techniques and are all constructed from carbon-fiber with foam core.
- The engine hatch is also completely carbon fiber, employing vacuum infusion technology for its construction.
- The Cigarette Racing Team 2017 50’ Marauder AMG is powered by a pair of Mercury Racing 1550/1350 QC4v (Quad Cam 4 Valve) engines and M8 stern drives, delivering up to 3,100 hp. These sophisticated powerplants are dual calibration engines, which enable the operator to switch engine power levels through an electronic key fob. The Race Key fob unlocks up to 1550 hp, requiring race fuel. The Pleasure key fob is used for operating at 1,350 hp with 91 octane fuel.
- The front-mid-engine concept with a transaxle, handcrafted AMG 4.0L V8 biturbo engine rated at 577 hp, extensively modified suspension, new aerodynamics and intelligent lightweight construction laid the foundation for an especially dynamic driving experience. In addition, the unmistakable AMG Panamericana grille celebrated its standard-production premiere in the Mercedes-AMG GT R, with its 15 chrome-plated vertical fins inspired by the look of the new AMG GT3 race car and the Mercedes-Benz 300 SL that won the legendary Panamericana Mexican road race in 1952.
- The price of this one-of-a-kind boat from the Cigarette Racing Team is available upon request. For additional information on Cigarette Racing, please visit www.cigaretteracing.com
We have no doubt the price tag isn’t for the faint of heart or those whose bank statements are missing a few commas.