The dance floor can be intimidating, even for the most confident people. But for men who can’t dance, it’s absolutely daunting and quite embarrassing! Whether it be at a wedding or at a Saturday night party, it’s important for men to hop off the wall and ‘mingle with moves’ without the embarrassment.
After experiencing the awkward stares and a few comments from women about his dancing, Nick Taylor, a young and single socialite, partnered with a New York-based choreographer, Ben Watson, to come up with a solution to end dance floor embarrassment for men of all ages – Dance Floor Arsenal.
An e-book created for men by men, Dance Floor Arsenal is a complete education system designed to teach men dance floor basics in two weeks or less. The tutorial package comes with a full-length guidebook and over 20 video lessons led by professional men’s dance instructor, Ben Watson, all for the price of one professional dance lesson ($29.99).
When you download Dance Floor Arsenal, you get:
- A full length guidebook that will teach you the fundamentals of dancing with clear, practical, directions on dance moves, technique and methodology
- Over 20 video lessons featuring:
- Step by step instructional tutorials for tons of different dance moves
- Techniques and exercises to condition your body and find instantly find your rhythm
- Directions & techniques for dancing with women
- Interviews & insight on dancing from a woman’s perspective
- Practice playlists to get you used to common party & club music
- Direct access to the Dance Floor Arsenal team throughout the course.
Originally posted 2014-09-18 03:00:59. Republished by Blog Post Promoter